Employees are often required to manage their personal details and acknowledge documents via the enable Self Service (eSS) functionality.
This role is assigned to Employees that are provisioned with an eSS account.
This role can be assigned manually by someone with the Account Administrator Role or via automated eSS provisioning.
The items shown below indicate the documents they can see via eSS. This means that as long as the documents are uploaded into their "Documents" folder and get designated as one of the below document types, the record will be able to see the document in eSS.
NB: if they were to hold multiple roles, their access could be based on both roles held, not just this one.
|Document Types||Code||Viewable in eSS?|
|Online Performance Review||OPR|
|Professional Registration / Membership||PROF|
|Working With Children Check||WWCC|
Default: /General Docs [enablehr]
|Default: /Policies [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures/WHS Policies [enablehr]|
- Role Overview - Account Admin
- Role Overview - EmployeeManagement
- Role Overview - ContractorManagement
- Role Overview - VolunteerManagement
- Role Overview - TrainingManagement
- Role Overview - WHS
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate (V)
- Role Overview - eSS Person
- Role Overview - eSS Volunteer