Access to all features of the Work Health and Safety within the account.
It will give the user the ability to submit and manage hazards, incidents, return to work, consultations and develop custom WHS policies and procedures to meet employer and officer responsibilities under the Work Health and Safety module within the account.
NB: a user can have multiple roles at once. Thus it will often be the case that to give a user the correct access controls they will need to be given selection of roles.
The below table indicates what a user with this role can access in term of document type, module, record type and tab.
|WHS: /Other People|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures/Forms [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures/SOPs [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures/Templates [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures/WHS Meetings [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures/WHS Policies [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Return to Work [enablehr]|
|WHS: /WHS Resources [enablehr]|
|WHS: /WHS Resources/Guides [enablehr]|
|WHS: /WHS Resources/SDS [enablehr]|
|WHS: /WHS Resources/SWMS [enablehr]|
|WHS: /WHS Resources/Safe Work Publications [enablehr]|
- Role Overview - Account Admin
- Role Overview - EmployeeManagement
- Role Overview - ContractorManagement
- Role Overview - VolunteerManagement
- Role Overview - TrainingManagement
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate (V)
- Role Overview - eSS Employee
- Role Overview - eSS Person
- Role Overview - eSS Volunteer