Volunteers are often required to manage their personal details via the enable Self Service (eSS) functionality.
This role is assigned to Volunteers that are provisioned with an eSS account.
The items shown below indicate the documents they can see via eSS. This means that as long as the documents are uploaded into their "Documents" folder and get designated as one of the below document types, the record will be able to see the document in eSS.
NB: if they were to hold multiple roles, their access could be based on both roles held, not just this one.
|Document Types||Viewable in eSS?|
Default: /General Docs [enablehr]
|Default: /Policies [enablehr]|
|WHS: /Policies & Procedures/WHS Policies [enablehr]|
- Role Overview - Account Admin
- Role Overview - EmployeeManagement
- Role Overview - ContractorManagement
- Role Overview - VolunteerManagement
- Role Overview - TrainingManagement
- Role Overview - WHS
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate (V)
- Role Overview - eSS Employee
- Role Overview - eSS Person