This role will be assigned to ''Other People'' who are provisioned an eSS account.
The items shown below indicate the documents they can see via eSS. This means that as long as the documents are uploaded into their "Documents" folder and get designated as one of the below document types, the record will be able to see the document in eSS.
|Document Types||Viewable in eSS?|
Other (WHS) (DOCWHS)
|eSS Doc (ESSDOC)|
|eSS Form (ESSFORM)|
|Police Check (POLICECHECK)|
|Working With Children Check (WWCC)|
- Role Overview - EmployeeManagement
- Role Overview - ContractorManagement
- Role Overview - VolunteerManagement
- Role Overview - TrainingManagement
- Role Overview - WHS
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate (V)
- Role Overview - eSS Employee
- Role Overview - eSS Volunteer
*'Other people' is a person involved in WHS incident that is not an employee, volunteer or contractor. For example a client.