The 'AccountAdmin' role is one of the standard system roles. It will give the user the ability to update the settings for an account, including adding new users and branches and and updating user access.
This role can be given to new users by anyone with the account admin role, and is usually limited to a very small number of users.
It is important to note that a user can have multiple roles at once. Thus it will often be the case that to give a user the correct access controls they will need to be given a selection of roles.
The below table indicates the documents, record types and tab a user with this role can access.
|Account Admin||Import Records||reporting||Seek ApiUser||Training Admin||update||Update Users||view||Approve SelfService||messaging||Whs Admin||payrollMapping|
|Volunteer: /Volunteer Resources|
- Role Overview - EmployeeManagement
- Role Overview - ContractorManagement
- Role Overview - VolunteerManagement
- Role Overview - TrainingManagement
- Role Overview - WHS
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate
- Role Overview - eSS Candidate (V)
- Role Overview - eSS Employee
- Role Overview - eSS Person
- Role Overview - eSS Volunteer