enableHR empowers organisations to set up their organisation chart within enableHR.
The benefits of enableHR's Organisational Chart include:
- It shows the relationships between the organisation's departments, levels and staff members
- It creates clear responsibilities and roles when businesses begin hiring staff to fill those needs
- It helps to provide guidance and clarity on various organisational and human resource issues
- In terms of security access, it allows a user (e.g Manager) to have access only on the employee records that report into them personally or belong to their branch/department
Below are the steps to set up the functionality:
Step 1 - Set up your Organisation Chart
There are two ways to set up your Organisation Chart.
1. Manual - This means manually selecting the employee's reporting manager.
Step 2 - Restrict your Managers' access to employees that reports only to them
This functionality provides more restriction to a user's access to be limited only on employee records of individuals that report to them.
How do I control a user's access using the Organisational Chart?
You may also find the organisation chart useful in terms of creating position records. For more information, please check our Approval to Recruit Checklist.
Contact Client Success team for assistance.