Documents can be uploaded in various locations (e.g. General Docs tab, Policies tab, etc.) or on the record's Documents tab.
Below are the steps:
1. Navigate to the tab you're intending to upload a document to (or, if it is for your candidate or workers' document, open their record file and click "Documents").
2. Click "Upload a new document".
3. Click "Select file" to select the document you would like to upload (this will pick up the documents from your local computer). If you do not enter a title, the file name of your selected document will display as the document's title by default.
NOTE: You may also click "Add Another File" should you wish to include multiple documents in one (1) uploaded document file.
4. For the "Document Type" field, you can select different types of document types by clicking its drop-down arrow. For the full list of document types and other relevant details, please see the following articles:
- List of Document Types
- What documents are visible in eSS?
- WHS Document Types Viewable in enableHR Self Service
5. The "Version" field (optional) can be set to any the following ("Complete copy" being the default version):
- Unsigned copy - refers to created documents.
- Executed copy - refers to signed documents.
- Complete copy - refers to documents with no signature required (this is the default version when uploading documents).
6. For the "Signature Date" field, this is an optional field so you can select the date of signature for the document. This will be helpful for scanned documents.
7. The "Expiry Date" field is another optional field. On the other hand, this field is very beneficial ensure documents are always current and to track documents with expiry dates (e.g. certificates, qualifications, driver's license, etc).
8. Users can also receive alerts/reminders to track documents. Click the "Setup Reminders" button to set reminders and appropriately track follow-ups (e.g expired driver's license).
9. Should you need to limit the allowed branches to view the document, click the "Allowed Branches" drop-down arrow and select the relevant branch/es. This is another optional field (and most likely relevant to documents uploaded in various company/organisation tabs like General Docs tab, Policies tab, etc). Only users with access to the selected branches can view the document.
9. Click "Upload" to complete the document upload.
You can also view this article should you wish to create links for documents: Creating links for documents.