Integrations, Imports and Data Synchronisation
Data in enableHR is able to be synchronized with a number of systems to reduce maintenance load on administrators. Some of these synchronizations are via formal integration whilst, and some utilize file uploads of data sourced in another system.
- New Zealand accounts - Access to employee Payroll tab
- NZ Accounts - Payroll Fields
- How does Payroll Staging work?
- MYOB Import
- Time Target Qualifications Import File
- WageEasy Employee Import
- What is Single Sign-On (SSO)?
- What are the benefits of Single Sign-On (SSO)?
- How does enableHR's Single Sign-On (SSO) work?
- How do I get started with Single Sign-on (SSO) for enableHR?
- Does Single Sign-On (SSO) work differently for core enableHR and Self Service (eSS) users?
- Pre-Configuration of SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) within Azure Active Directory for a Non-Gallery Application (enableHR)
- Xero Integration – how to opt Users in/out of the Xero emails for your account
- Australian accounts - Access to employee Payroll tab
- Introduction Part 1: New enableHR-Xero 2-Way Connector – How does the integration work? (Australia Only)
- Introduction Part 2: What employee information can be updated and created with the enableHR-Xero 2-Way Connector? (Australia Only)
- Introduction Part 3: What payroll information can be updated and created with the enableHR-Xero 2-way Connector? (Australia Only)
- Step 1: How do I authorise the Xero & enableHR relationship and map branches between systems? (Australia Only)