enableHR provides clients the ability to report incidents (AU) or Accidents (NZ) that have occurred in the workplace.
Note: To complete this process you need to have the WHS role
Part One – Locating the ‘Report an Incident' (AU) or 'Report an Accident' (NZ) option
Once you’ve logged into enableHR,
- Navigate to the ‘WHS Management’ module
- Click ‘Go’ on the ‘Incident Management’ workflow
- Click the ‘Report an Incident’ icon
Part Two – Adding details and submitting
Once the incident form loads,
- Enter the title/nature of the incident and the date it occurred
- Enter / select any relevant incident particulars
- Confirm the name of the person reporting the incident
- Click ‘Create’ to add the incident record to the list of open incidents on your account
Your newly created Incident (AU) or Accident (NZ) will be shown under the incident (AU) or Accident (NZ) tab in your account.
Note: the creation of an Incident (AU) or Accident (NZ) will automatically create an associated 'Manage an Incident' (AU) or 'Manage an Accident' (NZ) checklist.