Professional objectives and development needs are identified during a performance review period or at any stage during the worker's life-cycle. Employee objectives can be created and managed in a range of different ways:
- Entered by the Assessor or Assessee at the end of completing their Online Performance Review via Self Service
- Employees can submit personal or professional objectives via Self Service
- Managers can submit personal or professional objectives from within enableHR
Note: A Personal Objective is not part of any performance review. It is for the employee's own goals and development and will not be assessed.
To Add an Objective
1. Go to the 'Objectives and Development' tab within the relevant employee's record
2. Click on the ‘Add Objective’ button
3. Enter in the relevant information. Fields 1-4 are mandatory, 5-10 are optional.
4. Click the ‘Submit’ button
To Update or Delete an Objective
1. Click the ‘Update’ button on the right hand side of the objective
2. Select either Update Details or Remove Objective