How can we help you?

How to archive a record (employee, contractor, etc.)


This article steps you through the process of how to archive a record.


To start, open the record file to be archived.


Below are the steps:


1.  From the "Details" tab, click on the "Edit" button.

2. In the ''Status'' drop-down list, select the relevant non-current status (e.g. Terminated, Suspended, etc).


3. Click the "Update" button.




The record will now be ''non-current".


You can access archived records by unticking the "current records only" check box when searching records.



Have more questions? Submit a request