enableHR allows for businesses to set up their company's core account and Self Service portal with their company logo and branding. A company branded HRIS platform will assist businesses in driving engagement with the technology across their workforce.
Businesses can also apply company letterheads at an account and branch level to ensure that all documentation is automatically generated onto company letterheads in an efficient and streamlined way.
Please note that these branding options are restricted to Users assigned with the "Account Admin" role to prevent random/unapproved changes being made.
1. Navigate to "Settings" and click on "Account Settings''.
2. Click on “Account Settings”.
3. From ''Account Details'' tab, click on ''Branding'' tab followed by the ''Edit'' button.
4. Click ''Select File'' to select your preferred Account Logo, Self Service Logo and Letterhead.
Please see recommendations for best results of logos.
Note: Letterhead must be uploaded as a PDF. You may need to amend the margin spacing, depending on the design of your company letterhead. Also, ''Print letterhead on every page'' field can be ticked if need be. Please click the information bubble for more information about this field.
5. There are also additional fields for "Margins - Pages with Letterhead" and "Margins - Pages without Letterhead". Below shows the default margin values in the enableHR system. Please adjust as needed.
6. Finally, click ''Update'' to save your changes.