This is a step by step guide for setting up enableHR as a service provider on Google G-Suite.
1. Go to Google Apps Admin, click on "Apps - Manage apps and their settings"
2. Click on "SAML Apps - Manage SSO and User Provisioning"
3. Click on "Add a service / App to your domain"
4. Click on "Setup my own custom App".
5. Download the IDP metadata (Option 1), then click continue
6. Provide the Application Name, Description and Logo.
7. Provide the following information:
Name ID: Basic Information > Primary Email
(all other options in the screenshot are defaults which are fine)
8. Click "Add New Mapping".
9. Add the following mappings (without quotes):
"Email / User ID" -> Basic Information -> Primary Email
"First Name" -> Basic Information -> First Name
"Last Name" -> Basic Information -> Last Name
10. Complete the setup.
11. Turn on the App for users (everyone).
12. Confirm turning on the app.
13. Within Google apps, click on the Waffle icon, then scroll down to the bottom of the list.
14. enableHR shows there - click on it and you should be logged in.