Aside from manually assigning competencies to your workers' records, you can also do a bulk import to save more time in managing this task.
Only users with either "AccountAdmin" or "Training Management" role can import competencies in enableHR system. Depending on which role you have, there are different ways to access the import page for competencies:
Users with "AccountAdmin" role
|Users with "Training Management" role|
1. Follow the steps on the right for a user with "Training Management" role.
|Below are the steps:
Below are the steps on how to bulk import competencies to your workers' records:
1. Navigate to the import page (please see the above table).
2. From the right hand side, click and download "Example Competency Spreadsheet with achievemnet data.xlsx".
3. Prepare and complete the downloaded spreadsheet.
NOTE: Column N (External ID) on the spreadsheet refers to the unique identifier of your worker's record. You need to generate the Record Export CSV Report to get this information. Below is an example of the Record Export CSV Report:
4. Still the same page, click "Select file" and select the completed spreadsheet from your computer.
5. Click "Upload".
6. Once the spreadsheet has passed automatic checks, click "Proceed to Import".
Contact Client Experience Team for assistance