Updating a username is very easy. By doing this, it gives you more control in managing the usernames of your existing users.
NOTE: The following steps are also applicable in updating usernames of eSS users. Only users with AccountAdmin role can update usernames.
Below are the steps on how to update a username:
1. Navigate to "Settings".
2. Click "Usernames and Passwords".
3. From the "Users" tab, select the name of the user you need to update the username. If it is an eSS User, click "eSS Users" tab instead.
4. From the "Details" tab, click "Edit".
5. Update the username by adding additional characters.
6. Click "Update" to save changes.
Contact Community Support for assistance