Please see this article for an overview of the Online Performance Review Module.
The Online Performance Review Process is outlined below:
Stage 1 - Complete the Online Performance Review Set Up - Ensure that the OPR set up process has been completed.
Stage 2 - Launch the OPR Checklist - Within core enableHR, launch the OPR checklist either manually or in bulk.
Stage 3 - Conduct the Assessments - The Assessee (employee), Assessor and Additional Assessor (optional) complete the Online Performance Review via Self Service where they rate their performance against their Key Result Areas, provide commentary and add any Objectives.
Once all parties have completed their assessments, depending on which OPR checklist was initiated, the the initial draft of results report will be sent to the following:
- "Scheduled Performance Review (eSS) (Standard)" Checklist - both Assessee (employee) and Primary Assessor (manager) will receive the results report.
- "Scheduled Performance Review (eSS) (Flexible)" Checklist - only the Primary Assessor (manager) will receive the results report and can amend their own ratings and comments and/or control the release of the OPR Report. Please see this article for additional detailed information.
Stage 4 - Conduct Face-to-Face Meetings - Once complete, the Manager is to conduct the face-to-face performance review meeting with the employee and agree on the final ratings and outcomes.
Stage 5 - Enter agreed final ratings - The Assessor enters the final agreed ratings and comments via Self Service.
Stage 6 - Performance Review Complete - After the meeting, go back into the employee's OPR checklist. Confirm the outcome, and complete the checklist.
The following relevant articles can be used for additional information:
1. Online Performance Review Lifecycle
3. Online Performance Review Checklist Management
4. enableHR's Approach to Online Performance Reviews