As an enableHR Partner, you will need to provide your clients with a unique URL to create their enableHR account. This will enable you to access their account from your Partner Dashboard and receive any associated commission from enableHR.
To create the unique URL for each of your prospects, you will need to create a plan that is specific to the client through our signup application. The plan you create will detail the client's number of included workers, industry, payment frequency and any discounts that have been approved by enableHR. You will also be able to view and edit all active plans that you have sent to prospective clients.
Follow the steps below to create a plan and sign your client up to enableHR.
You can also watch this video taking you through the process: How to create and manage enableHR plans for your prospective clients
If you want more information about the pricing of enableHR, please see our Partner Q&A article here.
Steps the Partner takes in enableHR
1. From your Partner Dashboard, click 'Create Account Link' under the Additional resources.
2. This will redirect you to an enableHR login page to the signup application, where you will enter your partner username and password. (If you selected 'stay logged in', you won't need to re-enter your login details here).
3. On the 'Create Plan' page, enter all of the relevant details for your client.
Please note that the figure you enter for No. of workers will become the figure for the client's included workers, payable monthly, quarterly or annually. They will be charged for any workers above their included workers monthly.
You will need to select whether you want to allow your client immediate access to the enableHR account on signup, or if you want the account to be 'locked' so that you as the Partner can control when your client can access their enableHR account.
If you have access to multiple hubs within enableHR, you will be required to choose which hub you wish to create your client's account in. Most Partners will only have access to the enableHR Hub.
4. Click on 'Create Plan' and your unique URL for the prospective client will be created.
5. You will need to provide this unique link to your prospective client to sign up to enableHR, with you as their enableHR Partner.
Steps the Client will take once they have received their plan through your unique link
Introduction and Payment
1. After clicking on your unique link, your client will be taken to an introduction page that contains your contact details. This is to ensure the client is aware that they are signing up to an enableHR subscription with you as their enableHR Partner.
2. Your client will click on the 'Get Started' button, which will take them to their plan summary page. They will be provided with a breakdown of what they will be charged when they enter their payment details, their recurring cost (monthly, quarterly or annually) and the monthly cost of additional workers that are above the included number in their plan.
3. Your client will be taken to a payment page where they will be required to enter their payment details and review the terms and conditions.
Once they click the ‘Place Order’ button, they will be directed to the final steps of creating their enableHR account.
Creation of enableHR account
1. To create their enableHR account, your client will be taken to a screen to complete some further business details. Any fields that were completed on the payment screen will be pre-populated, they can be edited here if required.
2. Your client will then enter the User details for their primary user of enableHR. Any fields that were completed on the payment screen will be pre-populated, they can be edited here if required.
3. Your client will then enter their Login details. Their username will be pre-populated with their email, this can be edited if required.
4. An email notification will be sent to you to advise that a new account has been created in your Partner account. This will be sent to the email address that you have included in the Branding tab in the Partner Administration of your account. Click here to see how to update this.
5. Depending on whether you selected for your client's account to be 'active' or 'locked' once created, your client will see different screens.
If you chose for the account to be 'active', your client will be taken to a 'You are complete' page that will show your contact details. The client will be able to access their enableHR account immediately by clicking a 'Take me to my account' button.
If you chose for the account to be 'locked', your client will be taken to a 'You are almost complete' page that will show your contact details and advise that their enableHR Partner will be in contact once the account has been set up. This will facilitate Partners being able to prepare and set up the enableHR account prior to the client logging in.
The clients account will be given a status of 'Locked' until the Partner updates this in the Account Details page of their client's account.
The Partner is able to login to the client's account and do any setup required as per the arrangement between the Partner and the client.
Once the account is ready, the Partner can update the settings to allow the client to login and start using their enableHR account.