enableHR gives you the ability to group competencies into ‘Roles’ that can be applied to your Candidates / Employees / Volunteers or Contractors.
This means that, rather than assign expected competencies one by one against a record, you can bulk assign them by assigning an account specific role to the record.
Part One – Locating & Selecting Roles
To add a role to an Employee Record
- Navigate to the relevant record
- Click on their 'Training'
- Select 'Assign Role'.
- Select the relevant Role(s)
- Click ‘Assign Roles’
Part Two – Role and Competencies Assigned
Once the role has been assigned
- The role will appear on their record
- Competencies assigned to the role will be assigned to their record
- The status of each assigned competency will be displayed
- Any competencies already on their record (see first screenshot) that are part of the role will be shown within the role.
Part Three – eSS View
Once the role has been assigned, the candidate / employee / volunteer / contractor will be able to see the details via their enable Self Service (eSS) portal.
Once logged into eSS
- Click on ‘Me’
- Click on ‘Training and Qualifications’
- Assigned Competencies will be shown with their current status
- An indication of assigned roles will be shown on the right
The user will be able to update missing competency details from these screens.
Contact Client Experience for assistance