enableHR gives you the ability to create competencies that can be applied to your Candidates / Employees / Volunteers or Contractors.
This means that, you can have a range of standard competencies available for selection by your enableHR Users (including via eSS).
Note: To complete this process you need to have the Training Management role
Part One – Locating the Training Administration Screens
Once you’ve logged into enableHR,
- Click on your username
- Click on Account Settings
- Locate and click on the ‘Qualifications and Training Administration’ option
Part Two – Adding a Training / Competency Item
Once in the Training and Qualifications Administration page,
- Click on ‘Competencies’
- Click the ‘New Competency’ button
The new competency form loads.
- Enter the name of the competency (Mandatory)
- Enter a description for the Competency (not Mandatory)
- Select the type of Competency (Mandatory)
- Enter the Issuing Authority (Not Mandatory)
- Enter the unique code for the Competency (Not Mandatory but recommended)
- Click ‘Create'
Your competency will now be available for selection from the training screens
Contact Client Experience for assistance