enableHR provides clients the ability to track Training and Qualification data about their Candidates, Employees, Volunteers and Contractors on their respective records.
In the sample provided below:
- Within an employee file
- Click on the 'Training' tab
- Any registered Training / Competency or Skill items will be displayed
This data is used by clients to track their workforce’s current skillset and also ensure compliance specific information (ie. Working With Children Checks, First Aid) can be tracked, maintained and reported upon.
- Creating Training / Competency Items on your Account
- Creating Training / Competency Roles on your Account
- Adding a Training / Competency / Skill Item to a Record
- Assigning a Training / Competency / Skill Role to a Record
- Training / Competency / Skill Reporting
Contact Client Experience for assistance