enableHR allows for you to record notes against a vast range of records and can be used to highlight important details and/or provide context in relation to relevant records.
Please note that this example provides instructions on how to record a note against an employee. The same instructions can be followed to create a note against a candidate, contractor, incident or hazard.
Below are the steps in creating a note against a record:
1. After opening your worker's record, click the "Notes" tab.
2. Click "Add Note".
3. Set your preference for "Contact Type" and "Topic" fields.
4. Tick "Sensitive", if applicable.
5. Tick "Raise during performance review?", if applicable.
6. Tick "Link this note to another record", if applicable.
7. Put as much details as possible in the "Comments" box.
8. The "Next step (Task)" field is normally set to "Save as closed". Modify this field should you need to assign a task to yourself, to the employee, or all users with a certain role.
9. Click "Setup Reminders", if applicable.
10. Click "Create Note" to save the note.