Get Ready! enableHR's Visual Refresh is just around the corner...
enableHR is proud to reveal that our new look and feel is just around the corner. The enableHR website and application will undergo a visual transformation on 25-26 February 2017 that will reveal a new modern, sleek and brilliant user interface that is easier on the eyes. We want to take this opportunity to fill you in on everything you need to know about the transition to the new enableHR.
Why mix it up?
enableHR set out with the aim of providing our users with a product that is modern, sleek and easy to navigate - making your every-day work simpler!
We have consolidated enableHR’s colours, icons and controls to deliver a predictable and consistent user experience between our application and the website.
What has changed?
- Modern, Sleek Look – The visual refresh will be consistently applied to both enableHR’s website and application. It will be complete with new controls, compact lifecycle widgets and all new icons
- All New Module Selector – All of enableHR’s modules will be now be displayed in a colour-coded sidebar which is visible anywhere within the application so that users can swiftly change context at any time
- Advanced Navigation – enableHR will provide smarter branch switching, quicker access to account configuration and numerous layout enhancements to facilitate a cleaner, time-efficient experience
- New and Improved Help System – enableHR will include the all new “What’s New?” feature to improve our communication with you and provide more prominent links to our Knowledge Base so that technical support is only a click away
- Cleaner Reporting – enableHR will feature always-visible access to the reporting tab as well as improved displays of report pages that will make this function a sharp, pain-free process.
Want a preview of the new enableHR? Here’s a sneak peek!
For a sneak peak at enableHR’s visually refreshed application, we’ve prepared a video demonstration and overview Knowledge Base article for you to enjoy.
When will it be launched?
The enableHR visual refresh is scheduled to be released over the weekend of the 25th and 26th of February. Unlike our usual scheduled releases which occur every 3 weeks, this is a major release and therefore the downtime will be a little longer than usual. Look out for alerts in the application closer to the date!
How can my organisation prepare?
Please make sure your internet browser is up-to-date because after this feature release the application will no longer support older versions. Please refer to the following article for more information: Internet Browsers - End of Support for Internet Explorer 8.
enableHR’s Client Experience team is currently in the process of updating our entire Knowledge Base with new screenshots and step-by-step instructions relevant to the new enableHR.
How will my organisation be impacted?
Positively! The enableHR visual refresh is simply a product enhancement that will make the application and website consistent, cleaner and modern with a contemporary new-look designed to boost the user experience. This transformation is mostly aesthetic at this stage, and does not affect the capacity or functionality of enableHR, but will simply make the application easier to navigate and use.
The team at enableHR is very excited to unveil our Visual Refresh project! We are constantly looking for ways to add value to our clients and partners, and feel this renovation will do just that.